Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hi! I am so going to do better blogging starting the new year. So Ill get a little warmed up now. I have so many new things going on now. I havnt been able to scrapbook or cardmake in a long time! :(

Hard to do with a 3 year old that wants to help. So maybe I'll hold off and do other things until he gets in school. Although I sure do miss it!

One thing I have been working on is cakes! I have been doing so many orders since I started my page on facebook that I have been so busy!! If you are on Facebook, please look up GoldieCakes. I do a lot of give aways and starting the new year I'm going to do some drawings for birthdays! I know free cake! Heck yea!!

So stay in touch in the next week and Ill be posting how to enter for birthday drawings!!!
Here is a little eye candy......homemade creamy yummy cant put it down chocolate cake! Its not the most beautiful cake....but your tummy does not have eyes :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious!

Babes Mami said...

My tummy only sees delicious chocolate!!

Also, what's with captcha on comments?

Miss you!

Unknown said...

This really looks wonderful