Friday 10 September 2010

Welcome Great Pumpkin ATC


Fall is coming! My favorite time of year. I love the weather changing and it is time for all 3 of our birthdays! Brett in September, Miles in October and then mine in November. Let the fun begin! So to celebrate my favorite time of year I signed up for a swap on fiskateers.com to do a Halloween ATC. What better than The Great Pumpkin!!!

So this ATC involved a purple background ( Bazzil ) which I sprayed with this really cool stuff called Smooch Spray! You can find it here https://www.trendyrightnow.com/shopping/default.asp?GID=45 . I won it on a challenge from Fanceypapercrafters.ning.com. I printed my Peanuts characters from google, and cut them out. The best part was the moon! I love how it turned out. First I glued down some tissue paper on top of the yellow cardstock. Then I sprayed more of the Smooch spray (silver foil) all over it…next I took my circle punch and punched them out!

So welcome great pumpkin, I look forward to carving you next month!

No comments: