Monday 8 December 2008

The frugal shopper




I love to shop after Christmas and get stuff cheap cheap cheap! Last year I got this roll of bath confetti for about a 25 cent and this year I am making 4 small gifts out of it! I first used my cricut to make these adorable boxes. I used Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for my boxes and made them at 5 iches, this allowed me to get 2 boxes out of a 12x12. I then used my Stretch your Imagination to make my ginger bread man, I cut him at 3 inches. I used small buttons for his buttons and simple did a shadow and a silhouette to complete him. I seperated the confetti in 4 little baggies, and made a tag to kinda give an idea of what it was! They turned out very cute I think! This would also be great for valentine candy or what not.

1 comment:

angelafsprouse said...

These are too cute! Great idea!