Monday 8 December 2008


First let me say I take the worse pictures of these cards, so I will work on that...lol....But I made this card using my Inkadinkado stamps, which I love, they are perfect for card making. I made this for a dear friend of mine that I work with, Kalon. She made my birthday VERY special for me. She always gives the best gifts, she got me some HOMEMADE paper! I cant wait to use! So the least I could do was to thank her.
So the sayings in the circle are interchangable. This one says Thanks for making my day. I stamped in black and embossed in clear, and then cut the image out. Then attached the circle on top of the card with pop ups. I think flowers always add a great touch!
She loved it! And I know she will cherish it forever. Small things in life are what count! <-good one to remember ;)

No comments: